Lead

Lead paint abatement

Ends the threat of lead poisoning in homes, businesses, schools and care facilities. Our certified technicians safely eliminate the most common source of lead poisoning – breathing in the dust created as lead based paint deteriorates and peels. Lead paint was used in an estimated 38 million residential buildings and in even more facilities until it was banned in 1978. The National Lead Information Center (NLIC) recommends you hire certified lead-based paint professionals to handle removal to ensure that dangerous dust and fumes do not circulate as the work is done.

Lead is a toxic metal and is especially dangerous to children under six years of age. Lead gets into the body when it is swallowed or inhaled, which children do during eating and playing. It affects their brains and nervous systems, causing learning disabilities and behavior problems. Even children who seem healthy can have hazardous levels of lead in their bodies.

Lead paint removal

Requires our certified technicians who are trained to follow a rigid set of work practices to prevent lead contamination. Lead is a toxic metal that was used in paint for many years and child lead poisoning is one of the most common – and preventable – health problems today. Children six years old and under are most at risk. Lead has been linked to everything from behavioral problems and learning disabilities to seizures and death. There is a common sense solution to the threat of lead poisoning from paint. Remove it. It is not only paint chips that are dangerous, but also the dust from deteriorating lead based paint.

Find out more

Call us at:(509) 860-3519 Or Email at ACENTRAL@HOTMAIL.COM

Comments are closed.